- You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of SAVOUR! available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from SAVOUR!.
- When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
- Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
- to service providers and other persons working with us to make SAVOUR! available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host SAVOUR!);
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
- where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside Singapore. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than Singapore.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 27 June 2020