Savour! Payment Policy
We support one or more of the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Card payments are processed through third-party payment channels and the type of credit cards accepted by these payment channels may vary depending on the jurisdiction you are in.
- Bank Transfer: Buyer may make payments through an Automated Teller Machine or internet bank transfer (“Bank Transfer”) to our designated SAVOUR! Account.
- PayNow: Buyer may make payment via PayNow. The banks that currently support PayNow are UOB Bank, OCBC Bank, DBS Bank, Citibank, HSBC, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of China, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Buyer may select their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
- If payment is not received within a week, the order shall be automatically cancelled.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from shipping information and/or payment information entered by Buyer or wrong remittance by Buyer in connection with the payment for the items purchased. We reserve the right to check whether Buyer is duly authorised to use a certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorisation is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
Last Updated: 28 June 2020